Orange Legal Technologies delivers one source investigation support services enabled by technology and powered by experts. Our goal is to deliver guaranteed value and results through these services to the world’s leading law firms and corporations. We guarantee this value based on our team’s ability to manage data, projects, and expectations.
In providing this value, we help organizations quickly respond to internally and externally driven investigations by delivering services that allow for the establishment of electronic stored information (ESI) as evidence.
How might I recognize the need for ESI evidence?
While investigations are primary drivers for ESI as evidence, investigations may manifest themselves to organizations in a variety of ways with recognizable “triggers” to include but not limited to:
- Participation in a Merger or Acquisition. (Hart-Scott-Rodino Act)
- Participation in data transfer activities with multinational organizations.
(Europe: Directive 2006/24/CE)
- Recognition as Public Company. (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- Recognition as a Broker/Dealer Organization.
(SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4)(NASD Rules 3010 and 3110)
- Recognition as a Financial Service Company. (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- Requirement to handle personal healthcare information. (HIPAA)
- Recognition as a pharmaceutical or related industry. (CFR Part 11)
- Recognition as a business in California or potentially doing business with firms in California (SB 1386 Information Protection Act).
- Requirement to follow Government mandated secure records management procedures. (DOD 5015.2)
- Corporate Communications Policy Adherence
- Internal Records Management Policy Adherence
- Employee Harassment
- Employee Theft
- Employee Separation – Risk Mitigation Process
How can Orange Legal Technologies help?
By providing electronic discovery-centric services to include:
- Collection Services that help you acquire potentially relevant electronically stored information (ESI).
- Analytics Services that help you identify and eliminate irrelevant document sets early in your efforts.
- Processing Services that help you prepare relevant files for subsequent use while ensuring that the techniques used are defensible.
- Review (Technology Platform) Services that help you define and examine a data sets of documents for relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and/or confidentiality.
- Review (Predictive Coding) Services that help you accelerate the review process through the use of automated review technologies and expert reviewer assistance.
- Review (Managed Talent) Services that staffs and conducts defensible review managed by U.S. licensed attorneys.
- Production Services that help you deliver or make available to another party documents and/or ESI deemed responsive to a discovery request.
- Litigation Support Services that help you complete specific tasks relating to the planning, preparation, and presentation of evidence in paper and digital formats.
We can help you meet the challenges presented in investigational situations in a manner that delivers to you demonstrated legal and economic value.
Contact us to learn more about how our services are good for you and great for you clients.