Emerging case law and compliance requirements along with increased costs associated with these requirements has created the need for organizations to look beyond the “dollars and hours” associated with electronic discovery tasks and begin to look at the actual value delivered in the execution of these tasks.
Orange Legal Technologies delivers one source litigation, audit, and investigation support services enabled by technology and powered by experts. Our goal is to deliver guaranteed value and results through these services to the world’s leading law firms and corporations. We guarantee this value based on our team’s ability to manage data, projects, and expectations.
In providing this value, we help organizations quickly respond to internally and externally driven audits, investigations, and litigation by delivering services that allow for the establishment of electronic stored information (ESI) as evidence.
In what situations might you need ESI evidence?
While there are many situations may require law firms and corporations to establish evidence, some of the more common situations include:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Policy Compliance
How can Orange Legal Technologies help?
By providing electronic discovery-centric services to include:
- Collection Services that help you acquire potentially relevant electronically stored information (ESI).
- Collection (Remote Collection with Legal Hold) Services that help you establish defensible legal holds and remotely collect ESI.
- Analytics Services that help you identify and eliminate irrelevant document sets early in your efforts.
- Processing Services that help you prepare relevant files for subsequent use while ensuring that the techniques used are defensible.
- Review (Technology Platform) Services that help you define and examine a data sets of documents for relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and/or confidentiality.
- Review (Predictive Coding) Services that help you accelerate the review process through the use of automated review technologies and expert reviewer assistance.
- Review (Managed Talent) Services that staffs and conducts defensible review managed by U.S. licensed attorneys.
- Production Services that help you deliver or make available to another party documents and/or ESI deemed responsive to a discovery request.
- Litigation Support Services that help you complete specific tasks relating to the planning, preparation, and presentation of evidence in paper and digital formats.
We can help you meet the challenges presented in litigation, investigations, and audits in a manner that delivers to you demonstrated legal and economic value.
Contact us to learn more about how our services are good for you and great for you clients.