Orange Legal Technologies’ litigation support services augment our core electronic discovery offerings and help you complete specific support tasks relating to the planning, preparation, and presentation of evidence in both paper-based and digital formats. Key litigation support services include:
- Pre-Discovery Planning
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Reprographics and Reproduction
Our specific litigation support services include:
Pre-Discovery Planning that centers around litigation, audit, and investigation issues and includes:
- Litigation Readiness Assessments
- Litigation Response Planning
- Discovery Management / Litigation Lifecycle Management Planning
- “Meet and Confer” Planning
Scanning services by Orange Legal Technologies that provide:
- Box Tracking by physical box labeling and entrance of identification and tracking information into internal tracking database.
- Automated Indexing by Bar Code and/or OCR
- Manual Indexing by key entry and entry verification.
- Full Text OCR Indexing
Coding services that include provisions for the following coding areas:
- Domestic/Off Shore
- Logical Unitization
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) services that allow for translation of document text images into searchable document text for the purpose of electronic discovery. These OCR services are also beneficial for legal professionals seeking to decrease paper storage space requirements as they can preserve the content of paper documents by digitizing them and allowing for electronic storage.
Reprographics and Reproduction services that provide a full range of capabilities to include:
- Digitization and/or Duplication (Audio and Video)
- Document Copying – to include color and oversize formats.
- Document Binding and Mounting – to include non-standard formats.
- Exhibit Preparation Services – to support the development and presentation of trial exhibits.
Presentation services that provide attorney and paralegals with tools, techniques, and expertise to help in the presentation of electronically stored information at depositions, arbitrations, or at trial. Key consulting expertise available as part of our presentation services includes but is not limited to:
- Exhibit identification
- Strategy Development
- Scheduling and Coordination
- Exhibit Preparation
- Presentation Testing and Delivery
- Presentation of Case Materials
- Archiving and Storage
To learn more about our complete portfolio of litigation support services, contact us directly and we will work with you to assess, address, and support your needs.