review (managed talent)
Orange Legal Technologies’ Complete Managed Review Service helps corporate legal departments and their outside counsel conduct the critical electronic discovery task of document review by combining teams of expertly trained legal review attorneys with an integrated, forensically sound eDiscovery platform to allow for rapid, accurate, and defensible document reviews.
A Complete Managed eDiscovery Service Requires Talent and Technology
Providing expert talent to conduct defensible review of electronically stored information (ESI) and to manage the complete review process, Orange Legal Technologies’ Complete Managed Review Service leverages highly trained U.S. licensed attorneys to support key tasks that include:
- Development of coding screen based on responsiveness, privilege, importance, and confidentiality.
- Development of processes to identify, segregate, and log documents based on categorization.
- Organization and training of review teams to support case appropriate client requirements.
- Management and validation of review team activities to ensure efficient document review.
Providing advanced technology to conduct effective and efficient review, the OneO® Discovery Platform from Orange Legal Technologies is a third generation eDiscovery platform that provides integrated, web-accessible, forensically sound analytics (early data assessment), processing, and review from the security of a hosted centralized repository. OneO® review technology supports Complete Manage Review Service clients with key features that include:
- International Language Support (Unicode)
- Integrated Collaboration and Workflow
- Integrated Audit and Reporting
- Dedicated Technology Project Management
- Automated Predictive Review (Predictive Coding)
This unique balance of talent and technology ensures Complete Managed Review Service clients maximize time and cost efficiencies while reducing risk associated with document review.
To learn more, contact us.