processing and hosting
A Proven and Recognized Full Service eDiscovery Provider
OrangeLT™ is a leading developer and provider of electronic discovery technology and services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 1,000 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, OrangeLT has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms and has been recognized in leading analyst and media publications from such organizations as Gartner, IDC, 451 Research, Inc. Magazine and Forbes.
OrangeLT offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including legal hold, collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. While providing expert staff to support knowledge intensive services ranging from forensic data collection to managed attorney review, OrangeLT supports core services with its proprietary OneO® Discovery Platform. The OneO Discovery Platform is an advanced technology platform that provides clients integrated, web- accessible online analytics (early case/data assessment), processing and review of electronically stored information (ESI) from the security of a hosted centralized repository.
Processing and Review Hosting
OrangeLT’s complete portfolio of processing and hosting technology and services help prepare responsive and relevant documents for subsequent use in follow-on electronic discovery tasks and leverage proprietary technologies to include:
- The OneO® Discovery Platform: An integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that enables online analysis (early case assessment), processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. Delivered under a Software as a Service (SaaS) model that requires no incremental investment by the client for hardware, software, or support personnel. Integrated at the application level, the three core service modules of the OneO Discovery Platform include:
- The One Decision® Document Review Accelerator: Advanced near-duplicate identification technology that is fully integrated into the OneO Discovery Platform and enhances reviewer efficiency by grouping similar documents and allowing them to be considered together during legal document reviews as part of the eDiscovery process.
Efficiency. Expertise. Infrastructure.
Providing electronic discovery support that allows our clients to focus on the law, not the technology, OrangeLT enables clients to collect, secure, review and manage electronically stored information in a defensible manner at a substantial time and cost savings when compared to traditional discovery providers. This time and cost savings is the result of a combination of advanced technology and expert staff working together to provide you with either a complete eDiscovery capability from collection to production or to provide trusted augmentation to your current eDiscovery capability with selected services and expert support.
Benefits of engaging with OrangeLT include:
- Single vendor contact ensures streamlined management of eDiscovery execution and business (billing) administration resulting in time and cost savings.
- Advanced technology architecture (OneO) decreases platform development and maintenance costs resulting in lower costs for eDiscovery matters.
- Platform integration (OneO) at the application level decreases data transfer time and risks resulting in more efficient and more secure eDiscovery.
- Defensible data forensics and collections capability with certified computer examiners.
- Direct and dedicated project management teams with 24x7x365 matter support.
- Licensed Attorney (U.S.) Review Managers to support OrangeLT sourced review teams providing complete document review capability.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model for OneO provides secure, neutral and defensible data hosting without the requirement for client technology and infrastructure investment.
- Managed Review Staff provides clients licensed and trained attorneys without the requirement for managing the interview, evaluation, and hiring process for contract review attorneys.
- Dedicated research and development resources ensure continued development of client focused technology features and services providing clients investment protection for partnering with OrangeLT.
Learn More. Today.
To learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies’ complete portfolio of processing and hosting technology and services can make a difference in your electronic discovery, contact us today for an introductory briefing and demonstration.