digital evidence services
A Proven and Recognized Full Service eDiscovery Provider
OrangeLT™ is a leading developer and provider of electronic discovery technology and services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 1,000 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, OrangeLT has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms and has been recognized in leading analyst and media publications from such organizations as Gartner, IDC, 451 Research, Inc. Magazine and Forbes.
OrangeLT offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including legal hold, collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. While providing expert staff to support knowledge intensive services ranging from forensic data collection to managed attorney review, OrangeLT supports core services with its proprietary OneO® Discovery Platform. The OneO Discovery Platform is an advanced technology platform that provides clients integrated, web- accessible online analytics (early case/data assessment), processing and review of electronically stored information (ESI) from the security of a hosted centralized repository.
Digital Evidence Services
OrangeLT’s complete portfolio of digital evidence services includes technology and offerings that help preserve, evaluate and acquire potentially relevant ESI for use in audits, investigations and litigation. The offerings include include:
- ESI Policy and Procedure Development
- ESI Assessment and Examination
- ESI Documenting and Reporting
- Automated Legal Hold
- Remote Data Profiling
- Remote Collections
- On Site Collections
OrangeLT Forensics and Collections Staff includes Certified Computer Examiners (CCEs) as certified by the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE). OrangeLT examiners also maintain additional certifications in the prominent software programs in the computer forensics industry to include EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) and Access Data Certified Examiner (ACE) certifications.
Staff Certifications and Experience
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
- Certified Steganography Examiner (CSE)
- Apple Mac OSX and iPhone iOS Technology Experts
- IBM Mainframe Technology Experts
- Expert Witness – Superior Court of Riverside California
- Expert Witness – Superior Court of Los Angeles
Additionally, OrangeLT leverages a variety of applications to ensure the most thorough forensic examinations possible.
Hardware and Software Experience
- Logicube Forensic Dossier Hard Drive Imaging/Cloning Devices
- Tableau TD1 Hard Drive Imaging/Cloning Devices
- ImageMaSSter Solo III and IV Forensic Imaging Systems
- Voom Hard Copy II Forensic Imaging Systems
- Wiebetech and Tableau Write-Blocking Devices
- Software Programs for Data Acquisitions (EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Helix, Raptor/Paladin, F-Response)
- Software Programs for Forensic Analysis (EnCase Forensic, AccessData Forensic Toolkit (FTK) and SANS Investigative Forensic Toolkit (SIFT))
- Specialty Forensic Utility Programs
Constant research into new applications and regular upgrades to current software and hardware keep OrangeLT on the cutting edge of computer forensics technology.
Efficiency. Expertise. Infrastructure.
Providing electronic discovery support that allows our clients to focus on the law, not the technology, OrangeLT enables clients to collect, secure, review and manage electronically stored information in a defensible manner at a substantial time and cost savings when compared to traditional discovery providers. This time and cost savings is the result of a combination of advanced technology and expert staff working together to provide you with either a complete eDiscovery capability from collection to production or to provide trusted augmentation to your current eDiscovery capability with selected services and expert support.
Benefits of engaging with OrangeLT include:
- Single vendor contact ensures streamlined management of eDiscovery execution and business (billing) administration resulting in time and cost savings.
- Advanced technology architecture (OneO) decreases platform development and maintenance costs resulting in lower costs for eDiscovery matters.
- Platform integration (OneO) at the application level decreases data transfer time and risks resulting in more efficient and more secure eDiscovery.
- Defensible data forensics and collections capability with certified computer examiners.
- Direct and dedicated project management teams with 24x7x365 matter support.
- Licensed Attorney (U.S.) Review Managers to support OrangeLT sourced review teams providing complete document review capability.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model for OneO provides secure, neutral and defensible data hosting without the requirement for client technology and infrastructure investment.
- Managed Review Staff provides clients licensed and trained attorneys without the requirement for managing the interview, evaluation, and hiring process for contract review attorneys.
- Dedicated research and development resources ensure continued development of client focused technology features and services providing clients investment protection for partnering with OrangeLT.
Learn More. Today.
To learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies’ complete portfolio of digital evidence services can make a difference in your electronic discovery, contact us today for an introductory briefing and demonstration.