Salt Lake City – Headquarters – Map Location
30 East Broadway, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- To request information and/or schedule a demonstration of OrangeLT technology/services, click here.
- To request information and/or request a quote from Orange Document Services, click here.
- General Information – email@example.com
- Customer Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Support – email@example.com
- Press, Media, and Analyst Relations – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers – email@example.com
Direct Sales Contacts
- Taylor Judd – firstname.lastname@example.org (801-979-5833) Salt Lake City, UT
- Wendy Laughlin – email@example.com (801-588-9287) Salt Lake City, UT
- Greg Spicer – firstname.lastname@example.org (949-887-1224) Los Angeles, CA
- Scott Woodworth – email@example.com (310-245-9140) Los Angeles, CA
- Courtland Curtis – firstname.lastname@example.org (801-347-9729) Salt Lake City, UT
About Orange Legal Technologies
Formed in 2008 as an eDiscovery-centric outgrowth of the 1995 founded Litigation Document Group, Orange Legal Technologies is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 1,000 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, OrangeLT™ has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms and has been recognized in leading analyst and media publications from such organizations as Gartner, IDC, 451 Research and Forbes.
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. OrangeLT offers a complete suite of electronic discovery technology and services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository.