About Orange Legal Technologies
Orange Legal Technologies was formed in 2008 by building on the growth and success of the Litigation Document Group founded in 1995 by Orange Legal Technologies’ Founder and CEO, Bret Laughlin. Through the acquisition of assets, expertise, and technology in early 2008, Orange Legal Technologies has quickly become one of the premier providers of litigation, audit, and investigation support services for law firms, corporations, and governments with local, domestic, or international requirements.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, having served over 1000 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms and has been recognized in leading analyst and media publications from such organizations as Gartner, IDC, The 451 Group, and Forbes magazine.
OrangeLT offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. While providing expert staff to support knowledge intensive services ranging from forensic data collection to managed attorney review, OrangeLT supports core services with its proprietary OneO® Discovery Platform. The OneO Discovery Platform is an advanced technology platform that provides clients integrated, web-accessible online analytics (early case/data assessment), processing and review of electronically stored information (ESI) from the security of a hosted centralized repository.
Providing complete and completely affordable electronic discovery support that allows our clients to focus on the law, not the technology, OrangeLT enables clients to collect, secure, review and manage electronically stored information in a defensible manner at a substantial time and cost savings when compared to traditional discovery approaches. This time and cost savings is the result of a combination of advanced technology and expert staff working together to provide you with either a complete eDiscovery capability from collection to production or to provide trusted augmentation to your current eDiscovery capability with selected services and expert support. The benefits of engaging with OrangeLT include:
- Single vendor contact ensures streamlined management of eDiscovery execution and business (billing) administration resulting in time and cost savings.
- Advanced technology architecture (OneO) decreases platform development and maintenance costs resulting in lower costs for eDiscovery matters.
- Platform integration (OneO) at the application level decreases data transfer time and risks resulting in more efficient and more secure eDiscovery.
- Defensible data forensics and collections capability with certified computer examiners ensures defensible support of ESI aggregation.
- Direct and dedicated project management teams with 24x7x365 matter support ensures immediate access to technology experts during eDiscovery efforts.
- Licensed Attorney (U.S.) Review Managers supporting OrangeLT sourced review teams provides client’s a complete and competent document review capability.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model for OneO provides secure, neutral and defensible data hosting without the requirement for client technology and infrastructure investment.
- Managed Review Staff provides clients licensed and trained attorneys without the requirement for managing the interview, evaluation and hiring process for contract review attorneys.
- Dedicated research and development resources ensure continued development of client focused technology features and services providing clients investment protection for partnering with OrangeLT.
To learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies’ differentiation can make a difference in your electronic discovery, contact us today for an introductory briefing and demonstration.