Commencing on October 21, 2012, in Orlando, Florida, the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo provides technology professionals with a comprehensive opportunity to be updated and educated on the latest transformative developments in the world of business technology. With over 170 analysts and 290 exhibitors sharing their technology thoughts with over 8,000 conference participants, providing concise yet comprehensive information to attendees is a challenging endeavor for all entities seeking to share their specific technology message. As one of many eDiscovery providers with individuals attending this year’s event, Orange Legal Technologies will be sharing in this challenge of updating and educating conference participants by highlighting our latest product, partner, performance and planning developments. For on-site discussions and/or demonstration appointments, please contact us with your request via email at: email@example.com.
Provided below is a short online update on Orange Legal Technologies for those who may not have the opportunity to attend and/or meet with our on-site team.
Product “Talking Points”
1. Increased client review efficiency with the OneO® Discovery Platform based on:
2. New OneO features to include proprietary email threading and near duplication technology.
3. Future (1Q13) application level integration of proprietary automated predictive review technology.
For a complete list of current offerings, click here.
Performance “Talking Points”
1. Addition of legal technology industry veterans Jerry Correia (President) Scott Woodworth (eDiscovery Consultant) to OrangeLT.
2. Recognition of OrangeLT as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
3. Achievement of 17 consecutive quarters of eDiscovery growth (3Q 2012) and milestone of over 250 clients having leveraged the OneO Discovery Platform.
Whether on-site at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo or online, you can learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies can assist or augment your electronic discovery capabilities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-801-328-4566 to set up a discussion, introductory briefing and/or demonstration of our electronic discovery services.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 1,000 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies (@OrangeLT), please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.