Opening on September 30, 2012, in Orlando, Florida, the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Annual Meeting 2012 provides legal professionals with a comprehensive opportunity to be updated and educated on the latest developments and discussions in the world of legal technology. With over 100 sponsors exhibiting and sharing their thoughts on services and technologies with over 1,300 conference attendees, providing concise yet comprehensive information to attendees is certainly a challenging endeavor for all sponsors. As one of many eDiscovery providers attending this year’s event, Orange Legal Technologies will be sharing in the challenge of updating and educating attendees by highlighting our latest product, partner, performance and planning developments both on-site at the Orlando Word Center Marriott and online. The OrangeLT™ on-site team will be available throughout the conference for eDiscovery offering discussions and demonstrations. During exhibit hours the team will be located at booth #422 in the exhibit hall. For discussion and demonstration appointments outside of exhibit hall hours, contact us with your request via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided below is a short online update on Orange Legal Technologies for those who may not have the opportunity to attend and/or meet with our on-site team.
Product and Partner Update “Talking Points”
1. Increased client review efficiency with the OneO® Discovery Platform based on speed of data rendering when compared to leading competitive review tools.
2. Increased client review capability with the OneO based on no requirement for client-side native applications for reviewed documents.
3. New OneO features to include proprietary email threading and near duplication technology.
4. Future (1Q13) application level integration of proprietary automated predictive review technology.
For a complete list of current offerings, click here.
Performance and Planning Update “Talking Points”
1. Recognition of OrangeLT as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
2. Appointment of legal technology industry veteran Jerry Correia as President of OrangeLT.
3. Achievement of 16 consecutive quarters of eDiscovery growth (2Q 2012) and milestone of over 250 clients having leveraged the OneO Discovery Platform.
4. Successful hosting with the Mountain West Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel of the 2012 Intermountain eDiscovery Conference (September 13, 2012).
Whether on-site at ACC 2012 (Exhibit Hall Booth #422 beginning on September 30 at 5:30pm, through October 3 at 12:00pm, 2012) or online, you can learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies can assist or augment your electronic discovery capabilities by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-801-328-4566 to set up a discussion, introductory briefing and/or demonstration of our electronic discovery services.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 500 clients since inception and with over 250 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies (@OrangeLT), please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.