Opening on August 26, 2012, in Washington D.C., the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Annual Conference provides legal professionals with a comprehensive opportunity to be updated and educated on the latest developments and discussions in the world of legal technology. With approximately 200 vendors and consultants attending and sharing their thoughts and technologies with ILTA conference attendees, providing concise yet comprehensive information to attendees is certainly a challenging endeavor for all exhibitors. As one of many eDiscovery providers attending this year’s event, Orange Legal Technologies will be sharing in the challenge of updating and educating attendees by highlighting our latest product, partner, performance and planning developments both on-site at the Gaylord National Conference and Resort Center and online. While our on-site team will be available August 26 through August 28 to meet, greet and discuss our ability to meet client eDiscovery needs, provided below is a short online update on Orange Legal Technologies for those who may not have the opportunity to attend and/or meet with our on-site team.
Product and Partner Update “Talking Points”
1. Increased capability of our Remote Collection offering to include the ability to collect ESI from social media, cloud-based storage and web-mail platform.
2. Increasing Capability for and Integration of Automated Predictive Review (Predictive Coding) into the OneO® Discovery Platform.
3. Introduction of Advanced Review Status Reporting and Advanced Search Relevancy Ranking for the architecturally integrated OneO® Discovery Platform.
4. Continued Growth of Internally Developed and Staffed Attorney Managed Review Capability.
Performance and Planning Update “Talking Points”
1. Announcement of joint presentation with the Mountain West Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel of the 2012 Intermountain eDiscovery Conference (September 13, 2012) featuring Nationally Recognized Speakers to include Craig Ball, Sharon Nelson, John Simek and David Horrigan.
2. Achievement of 16 Consecutive Quarters of eDiscovery Growth (2Q 2012).
3. Mention of Orange Legal Technologies in both the Second Annual Gartner Magic Quadrant Survey for E-Discovery Software (“Tracked Vendor”) and the 451 Research Spotlight on Assisted Review Technologies.
4. Continued Growth, Recognition and Provision of Weekly eDiscovery Industry News Update, Unfiltered Orange.
Whether on-site at ILTA 2012: ac2dc (Chesapeake G on Monday, August, 27, 2012) or online, you can learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies can assist or augment your electronic discovery capabilities by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-801-328-4566 to set up a discussion, introductory briefing and/or demonstration of our electronic discovery services.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 500 clients since inception and with over 100 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies (@OrangeLT), please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.