Opening on July 22, 2012, in Monterey, California, the Carmel Valley eDiscovery Retreat provides legal professionals with a relaxing opportunity to be updated and educated on the latest developments and discussions in the world of eDiscovery. With over forty sponsors attending and sharing their attention, thoughts and technologies with leading eDiscovery influencers and decision makers, providing salient and relevant information to attendees is certainly a challenging endeavor for all attending eDiscovery providers. As one of many providers attending this year’s event, Orange Legal Technologies will be sharing in the challenge of updating and educating retreat attendees by highlighting our latest product, partner, performance and planning developments both on-site at the retreat and online. While our on-site team will be available July 22 through July 25 to meet, greet and discuss our ability to meet client eDiscovery needs, provided below is a short online update on Orange Legal Technologies for those who may not have the opportunity to attend and/or meet with our on-site team.
Product and Partner Update “Talking Points”
1. Introduction of Advanced Review Status Reporting and Advanced Search Relevancy Ranking for the architecturally integrated into OneO® Discovery Platform.
2. Increased capability of our Remote Collection offering to include the ability to collect ESI from social media, cloud-based storage and web-mail platform.
3. Capability for Automated Predictive Review (Predictive Coding).
4. Growth of Internally Developed and Staffed Attorney Managed Review Capability.
Performance and Planning Update “Talking Points”
1. Achievement of 16 Consecutive Quarters of eDiscovery Growth (2Q 2012).
2. Mention of Orange Legal Technologies as a “Tracked Vendor” in the Second Annual Gartner Magic Quadrant Survey for E-Discovery Software.
3. Announcement of joint presentation (with Mountain West Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel) of the 2012 Intermountain eDiscovery Conference (September 13, 2012) featuring Nationally Recognized Speakers to include Craig Ball, Sharon Nelson, John Simek and David Horrigan.
4. Continued Growth, Recognition and Provision of Weekly eDiscovery Industry News Update, Unfiltered Orange.
Whether on-site at the Carmel Valley eDiscovery Retreat or online, you can learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies can assist or augment your electronic discovery capabilities by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-801-328-4566 to set up a discussion, introductory briefing and/or demonstration of our electronic discovery services.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 500 clients since inception and with over 100 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies (@OrangeLT), please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.