Opening today in Los Angeles, LegalTech West Coast provides legal professionals with an annual opportunity to be updated and educated on the latest legal technologies, trends and tactics. One of the key areas highlighted during this annual event is that of the growing field of electronic discovery. With approximately seventy vendors exhibiting and competing for the time and attention of leading legal technology decision makers, providing salient and relevant information to attendees is certainly a challenging endeavor for all legal technology providers. As one of many providers attending this year’s event, Orange Legal Technologies will be addressing the challenge of updating and educating conference attendees by sharing and highlighting our latest product, partner, performance and planning developments both on-site at the conference and online. While our on-site team will be available today and tomorrow to meet, greet and discuss our ability to meet client eDiscovery needs, provided below is a short online update on Orange Legal Technologies for those who may not have the opportunity to attend and/or meet with our on-site team.
Product and Partner Update “Talking Points”
1. Introduction of Internally Developed Email Threading and Near Deduplication Technology (Architecturally Integrated into OneO® Discovery Platform).
2. Availability of Remote Collection and Legal Hold Capability.
3. Capability for Automated Predictive Review (Predictive Coding).
4. Growth of Internally Developed and Staffed Attorney Managed Review Capability.
Performance and Planning Update “Talking Points”
1. Achievement of 15 Consecutive Quarters of eDiscovery Growth (1Q 2012).
2. Continued National Expansion with New Hirings/Office Presence in Austin, TX; Denver, CO; and NY, NY.
3. Announcement of 2012 Intermountain eDiscovery Conference (September 13, 2012) with Nationally Recognized Speakers to include Craig Ball, Sharon Nelson, John Simek and David Horrigan.
4. Continued Growth, Recognition and Provision of Weekly eDiscovery Industry News Update, Unfiltered Orange.
Whether on-site (at LegalTech West Coast) or online, you can learn more about how Orange Legal Technologies can assist or augment your electronic discovery capabilities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-801-328-4566 to set up a discussion, introductory briefing and/or demonstration of our electronic discovery services.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 500 clients since inception and with over 100 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository. For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies (@OrangeLT), please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.