Second Annual Conference to Provide Legal Professionals with Latest Information on Rules, Tools, Techniques, and Practices in Electronic Discovery
SALT LAKE CITY – (September 7, 2010) – Orange Legal Technologies, a leading electronic discovery provider of one source litigation, audit, and investigation support services for law firms and corporations, today announced its participation in the Second Annual Intermountain eDiscovery Conference to be held September 24, 2010 at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center.
Intermountain eDiscovery Conference 2010 is a one-day legal technology conference designed to provide electronic discovery professionals with information on the latest rules, tools, techniques, and practices of eDiscovery.
Conference Quick Facts
• Date: September 24, 2010
• Time: 9:00AM MST- 4:00PM MST – Lunch Provided
• Location: Hilton Salt Lake City Center
• CLE: Up to 5 Hours Continuing Legal Education (Utah State Bar Association)
• Fee: $50 (Materials/CLE/Lunch Inclusive)
• Registration: Online Pre-Registration Required @ http://tinyurl.com/intermountain2010
Industry Expert Speakers to Include:
• Ryan G. Baker – Partner, Baker Marquart Crone & Hawxhurst
• Daniel S. Day – Senior Attorney, Litigation, SUPERVALU Inc.
• Michael I. Katz – Partner, Thomas Whitelaw
• Sharon D. Nelson, Esq. – President, Sensei Enterprises
• Tom O’Connor – Director, Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center
• Rudy Perrino – Partner, Fulbright & Jaworksi L.L.P.
• John W. Simek – Vice President, Sensei Enterprises
• Mark L. Smith – Associate, Winston & Strawn
“I attended the Intermountain eDiscovery Conference last year and found it a valuable investment of time and money. The speakers were informative and knowledgeable”, shared Sean D. Reyes, Litigation Partner, Parsons, Behle & Latimer. “While I thought I had a good grasp on electronic discovery strategies and processes, the conference opened my eyes to a number of technologies, ideas, and resources which I have now incorporated into my practice.”
eDiscovery Subject Areas to Include:
• Social Media and Electronic Discovery: Riches and Risks
• The Challenge and Benefit of Integrating IT into Electronic Discovery
• The Continued Emergence of Early Case Assessment
• Considering eDiscovery? Time, Cost and Risk Considerations
• Best Practices: Complex Discovery in Corporations and Law Firms
• Metadata: What It Is, Why It Is Important, and Why You Should Care
• Organizing and Managing Large Document Reviews
• eDiscovery 101 – An Overview of eDiscovery
Intermountain eDiscovery Conference 2010 is jointly sponsored by leading intermountain law firms and corporations along with Orange Legal Technologies. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact the Intermountain eDiscovery 2010 conference coordinator Jeff Herron via phone (801-328-4566) or via email (email@example.com).
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of one source litigation, audit, and investigation support services for law firms and corporations. OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services to include collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository.
For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies, please visit: http://www.orangelt.com.
Media Contact | Rob Robinson | Orange Legal Technologies | 1-512-934-7531 | PR@orangelt.com